Finanziaria Centro Lazio S.p.A. (FCL) is a financial institution, having its registered office in Rome, specialized in sourcing and structuring of financial resources for corporate clients and Public Administration.
FCL is strongly committed in analyzing, planning and executing operations of corporate finance (acquisitions and sale of companies and business units, mergers and de-mergers, IPOs and capital market transactions, privatization, restructuring).
The Company also operates in the market for syndicated loans, structuring lines of credit and loans to medium and long term of different type and amount.
➢ Assistance and advisory to the project Company/client
➢Audit and economic and financial due diligence
➢ Advisory and bank syndication
➢ Budget analysis and business plans for the implementation of structured financing of different projects (industrial projects, real estate, leasing and lease-back).
FCL Ambiente is an italian company belonging to Gruppo Finanziaria Centro Lazio -Financial Institution- based in Rome entered into the division of financial intermediaries at the Bank of Italy to the number 37528 having ABI code n. 331488.
FCL Ambiente was established with the aim of producting and managing systems for ecology. Since January 2013 it holds 80% of the Drisla landfill site (Skopje-Macedonia) together with the governance, the remaining 20% is held by the Macedonian State.
FCL Ambiente is registered in the National Register of Environmental Managers, held by the Ministry of Environment and Protection of Land and Sea, to category 8 for marketing and brokerage of hazardous and non-hazardous waste without detention of the same. The registration number is RM 15438. The company has its Registered Office and General Directorate in Frosinone at Via Armando Vona 8, the International Office is in Rome at Viale dell’Arte n. 85.
Today Drisla–Skopje landfill is one of the largest in Europe ad is authorized by the Macedonian Ministry of Environment in compliance with the european regulations relating to the Environment, transport, treatment and placement in the landfill of urban waste, hospital and special waste dangerous and non-dangerous.
In particular the purpose of the system is the management of the waste, the recovery of the exploitable fraction and the production of RDF.
The reclamation and adaptation of the landfill to european standards, provide for the construction of plants for waste treatment aimed at the recovery, such as:
- Plant of waste packaging and line of manual selection for the recovery of the exploitable fraction;
- Plant for the automated separation of RSU and RSAU with recovery of the exploitable fraction and the production of RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel);
- Plant for the treatment of stabilization, micro-encapsulation and solidification of industrial waste;
- Composting plant for the treatment of the green with the production of quality compost;
- System for the treatment of waste resulting from construction and demolition, with the recovery of the exploitable fractions.
Address: Villaggi Batinci, Municipality Studenichani n. 34, 1050 Skopje
Locality: 14 km southeast of Skopje
Coordinates: 41°53’37 North- 21°27’30 East – 359 mt
Area: 76 ha
Capacity: 26 million m3
Residual Capacity: 19 million m3
Opening Year: 1994
Operating: 24 hours a day , 365 days a year
Registered Office and General Directorate
FCL AMBIENTE S.R.L.
Via ARMANDO VONA, 8 – 03100 Frosinone (FR)
Tel. 0039 0775.201554 – Fax. 0775. 830156
Viale dell’Arte, 85 – 00144 Roma (RM)
Tel. 0039 06.5941908 – Fax. 06. 59633150
Angela di Marzio
Finanziaria Centro Lazio S.p.A.
Viale dell' Arte 85, 00144 Roma
C.F. / P.IVA 08735941000
Registro imprese di Roma numero 08735941000
Socio Unico "Ferazzoli S.p.A."